- Social Security claims: Initial claims and appeals
- Services for families with special needs: Guardianships, special needs trusts, health care directives and powers of attorney
- Complex commercial litigation: Business contracts, partnership litigation and investor litigation
- Foreclosures: All areas of foreclosure law for homeowners, developers and lenders
- Real estate: Transactional services, litigation matters
- Mediation: Experienced mediation and alternative dispute resolution services
Social Security Law Is the Heart and Soul of My Experience
How important will receiving Social Security benefits be in your future? If you are like most people who can no longer work because of a disability, you know the answer. Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) is your safety net. Your future depends on making sure your application is approved.
I am a person with a disability who is confined to a wheelchair. I fight on behalf of people seeking SSDI and SSI benefits. People with legitimate disabilities who need supplemental income are often surprised to learn how difficult it is to get their application approved. By some reports, up to 80% of initial claims are denied by the Social Security Administration approval board. Often, the difference between success and denial is missing a minor detail or a critical step, causing months of unnecessary delays.
The SSDI and SSI processes are complicated, with roadblocks put up at every stage. Too many people simply quit in frustration, or do not bother to appeal. I have filed hundreds of successful claims and appeals for clients and can move your application through the system efficiently and effectively. I handle everything, from gathering initial records and reports to preparing you for your board hearing before an administrative judge if your original claim is denied.
I Work With Clients Who Live in South Florida, or Plan to Relocate Here
No matter where you are in the Social Security process, either for yourself or a loved one, it makes sense to talk to an experienced attorney who places a primary focus on Social Security Disability and Supplemental Security Income benefits.
From wherever you live in South Florida — or if you plan to move here from another state — call me about any areas of Social Security benefits law, including:
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI): For people with a qualifying disability who have worked and paid into the federal SSDI system through payroll deductions or direct payments in the previous 10 years.
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI): For people with a qualifying disability and limited income and resources, who have been unable to work.
- Social Security Benefits for Children: For minors under the age of 18, whose mental or physical disabilities require supplemental income to pay for medical equipment and other special needs.
- Appeals: For people who have had their legitimate SSDI or SSI claim denied.
Contact an Experienced Kendall Disability Appeal Lawyer
From offices in Miami, I represent clients in Miami-Dade County, Broward County, Palm Beach County and other communities throughout South Florida. Call me at 305-285-9686 or contact my office by e-mail to arrange a free consultation with an experienced Miami Social Security Disability attorney today.